Inspired by the late philosopher and artist, Dr. José Argüelles, the second film in the series, Time is Art: The Frequency of Love, is centered around the power of music as a tool to uplift, motivate and wake people up.
Thank you to all our supporters who joined us on 4/11/20 for a work in progress screening!
Please help us complete this timely documentary!
TIME IS ART: THE FREQUENCY OF LOVE
“”YO, this film is positively enchanting and medicinal. A fragrant healing bath of pure resonance that weaves hip hop culture, timeless universal truths, and our connection to All. An elevating transmission of reiki-filled, divine frequency infused, rainbow crystal cosmic earth vibes . . . crafted with care, peacefulness and purpose. Thoroughly enjoyed the experience and appreciate this magnificent offering.”— Heidi D Music
The Frequency of Love follows cosmic rapper & lyricist, Omboy Rॐ aka ELE47N aka Rome Edin. ELE47N is a steward of the Earth, believes that food is medicine and sound healing is the key to living a balanced, high vibrational lifestyle. Like the other “radical” people he converses with in the film, his family and society at large have trouble understanding this conscious way of life. Through ELE47N’s inspiring rhymes and poetics and compelling conversations with teachers, artists and activists, he explores the underlying premise of the film: perhaps we can tap into a way of being that is not ruled by a finite sense of time, but rather by the ability to live in harmony with the true creative nature of our existence.
The Artist’s Journey
Most of us are not born with a sense of their life’s purpose. We have to search (and some search their entire lives) to find the meaning of life. Artists in particular, are natural explorers of life’s deep philosophical questions. Like the first film, this series focuses on an artist’s self-transformation process. Most people, especially artists, experience a massive spiritual epiphany at some point in their lives which is a very personal, oftentimes, mysterious process. The artists featured in this documentary series are willing to explore taboo subjects not accepted by the mainstream and answer questions essential to understanding why the world is so upside down. They explore why spirituality is an essential part of becoming a loving and caring human being and why we must evolve in order to do the work necessary to put an end to old paradigms; the never-ending wars, environmental destruction, the lack of healthy food and clean water (basic human rights), racism, misogyny, inequality, corruption, and the list goes on and on.
The Frequency of Love is ultimately the story of an artist’s search for inspiration in a money-driven society that does not value creativity, and of the human search for meaning in a seemingly meaningless world. This film takes an experimental approach that allows us to experience a reality that is less concerned with linear storytelling, and more open to the cyclical patterns of nature, the hidden meanings of symbols, and the dreamlike overlapping of people, places, and moments.
The film sound track by Dream Circle feat. Omboy Rॐ aka ELE47N will also be released with the film.
Other ways to help
– Become a monthly supporter & patron via Patreon for this project!
– Write a review of the film on IMDB and Amazon.
– Contribute music to the soundtrack/music library (provide a dropbox link)
– Write an official review of the film for your publication or blog. Reach out to us for a screener.
– Buy or rent the film on Amazon & write a film review! (US & UK only)
– Share the updated trailer and our screenings on social media
– Host a screening in a theater in the US, Australia, or New Zealand in your community
– Help with PR and getting press, or even suggest the right PR group so when we raise funds we’ll have folks to work with
– Contribute an article to this film blog
– Order the film in bulk for resale at an event, festival, in a store, etc. Order 10 or more DVDs or Blu-rays and get 2 free.
– Become an associate producer and contribute $1,000 or more to our production company, Things Are Changing Productions, LLC.
More Music + videos
Check out the 11th webisode of Sync Stories to learn more about Omboy and the sequel. Contact us for a film treatment, if you’d like to know more. Listen to his music and watch the official music video for the song “Power” inspired by the Standing Rock Movement.