Riding the wave of excitement, screenings around the world and an overwhelmingly positive response to the first film, we have starting working on the sequel. Inspired by synchronicity and the works of the great philosophers, the film follows self-proclaimed Chrononaut, Omboy Rॐ aka Rommel Din-Chong. Rommel (Blue Cosmic Monkey) is curious about the origins of the human race and understanding what it means to be a galactic citizen. He wants to share the Law of Time with the world and inspire his alchemical music. He believes food is medicine and sound healing can be very powerful. Like most radical thinkers, his family and society at large have trouble understanding him (ie, they think he’s crazy). Like many others who believe in living in harmony with nature and natural time, every day he has trouble making sense of an increasingly upside down world. Will he make an impact and find his own way?
In partnership with the Law of Time Foundation, Stephanie South will make appearances as well as a host of other enlightening artists and scholars. Like the first film, the filmmakers use synchronicity to connect the dots and guide the co-creative process.
Check out the 11th webisode of Sync Stories to learn more about Rॐ and the sequel. Contact us for a film treatment, if you’d like to know more.
How can you help us complete the second film?
– Contribute artwork (for example, we need new title artwork for the second film)
– Contribute music to the soundtrack/music library (provide a dropbox link)
– Write a review of the film. Reach out to us for a screener.
– Share the trailer and our screenings on social media
– Host a screening in a theater in the US, Australia, or New Zealand via Tugg or in your community
– Help with PR and getting press
– Be a part of our NYC film crew (camera, audio, style, still photographer, PA, etc)
– Contribute an article to this film blog
– Order the film in bulk for resale at an event, festival, in a store, to gift friends, etc. Order 10 or more DVDs ($15 each) or Blu-rays ($25 each) and get 2 free.