Update: We now have the working title “Time is Art: The Currency of Love” for the second project and would like to launch a small crowdfunding campaign in July of 2019. We are currently in the process of building the team and writing the narrative. This July we are shooting scenes in the Catskills.
More about the sequel….
Riding the wave of excitement, screenings around the world and an overwhelmingly positive response to the first film with Jennifer Palmer aka @True, we have starting working on the sequel.
The second film in the series follows self-proclaimed chrononaut, rapper & lyricist, Omboy Rॐ aka Rommel Din-Chong. Rommel is curious about the origins of the human race and understanding what it means to be a multiracial galactic citizen. He wants to share the power of synchronicity, and the teachings from the Law of Time and inspire people through his alchemical music. He believes food is medicine and sound healing is the key to living a balanced, high vibrational lifestyle. Like many other radical beings, his family and society at large have trouble understanding him. The growing number of caring self aware citizens of planet earth who believe in living in harmony with nature and natural time have trouble making sense of an increasingly upside down world. Can he inspire others through his art to help heal others at this very important moment in time?
In partnership with the Law of Time Foundation, Stephanie South, will make appearances as well as a host of other enlightening artists and scholars. Like the first film, the filmmakers use synchronicity to connect the dots and guide the creative process and are also following the classic Hero’s Journey storytelling format.
Check out the 11th webisode of Sync Stories to learn more about Rॐ and the sequel. Contact us for a film treatment, if you’d like to know more. Listen to his music and watch the official music video for the song “Power” inspired by the Standing Rock Movement.
How can you help us complete the second film?
– Get the ‘True Seekers’ Package which is the movie on demand + film soundtrack on Blu-ray, DVD + Video On Demand here and gift it to friends to help spread the word. More info here on how to gift the film here.
– Contribute artwork for t-shirt designs
– Help us with a Kickstarter, Indiegogo or Pledge Music campaign (we ran two crowdfunding campaigns to fund the making of part 1).
– Contribute music to the soundtrack/music library (provide a dropbox link)
– Write a review of the film. Reach out to us for a screener.
– Buy or rent the film on Amazon & write a review! (Available 1/11/18)
– Help us add subtitles. You can do this with Youtube, which exports a SRT file. The film is currently translated into French, Portuguese and Russian but we don’t have the time to create the subtitles (we did the spanish translations manually).
– Share the updated trailer and our screenings on social media
– Host a screening in a theater in the US, Australia, or New Zealand via Tugg or in your community
– Help with PR and getting press, or even suggest the right PR group so when we raise funds we’ll have folks to work with
– Be a part of our NYC film crew (camera, audio, produce, style, still photographer, PA, etc), suggest and connect us with folks to feature in the film.
– Contribute an article to this film blog
– Order the film in bulk for resale at an event, festival, in a store, etc. Order 10 or more DVDs or Blu-rays and get 2 free.
– Become an associate producer and contribute $1,000 or more to our production company, Things Are Changing Productions, LLC.