Riding the wave of excitement, screenings around the world and an overwhelmingly positive response to the first film with writer, Jennifer Palmer, aka @True, we have starting working on the second film with the goal of releasing it in 2020.
The Frequency of Love follows cosmic rapper & lyricist, Omboy Rॐ aka Rommel Din-Chong. Omboy is a steward of the Earth, believes that food is medicine and sound healing is the key to living a balanced, high vibrational lifestyle. Like the other radical beings he converses with in the film, his family and society at large have trouble understanding this conscious way of life. Through Omboy’s inspiring rhymes and poetics and compelling conversations with teachers, artists and activists, he explores the underlying premise of the film: perhaps we can tap into a way of being that is not ruled by a finite sense of time, but rather by the ability to live in harmony with the true creative nature of our existence.
Most of us are not born with a sense of their life’s purpose. We have to search (and some search their entire lives) to find the meaning of life. Artists in particular, are natural explorers of life’s deep philosophical questions. Like the first film, this series focuses on an artist’s self-transformation process. Most people, especially artists, experience a massive spiritual epiphany which is a very personal, oftentimes, mysterious process. The artists featured in this documentary series are willing to explore taboo subjects and answer questions essential to understanding why the world is so upside down. They explore why spirituality is an essential part of becoming a loving and caring human being and why we must evolve in order to do the work necessary to put an end to old paradigms; the never-ending wars, environmental destruction, the lack of healthy food and clean water (basic human rights), racism, misogyny, inequality, corruption, and the list goes on and on. The Frequency of Love is ultimately the story of an artist’s search for inspiration in a money-driven society that does not value creativity, and of the human search for meaning in a seemingly meaningless world. This film takes an experimental approach that allows us to experience a reality that is less concerned with linear storytelling, and more open to the cyclical patterns of nature, the hidden meanings of symbols, and the dreamlike overlapping of people, places, and moments.
How can you help us complete the second film?
– Become a monthly supporter & patron via Patreon for this project!
– Write a review of the film on IMDB and Amazon.
– Become a TAC Productions partner and offer perks for a Kickstarter or Indiegogo campaign (we ran two crowdfunding campaigns to fund the first movie).
– Contribute music to the soundtrack/music library (provide a dropbox link)
– Write an official review of the film for your publication or blog. Reach out to us for a screener.
– Buy or rent the film on Amazon & write a film review! (US & UK only)
– Share the updated trailer and our screenings on social media
– Host a screening in a theater in the US, Australia, or New Zealand via Tugg or in your community
– Help with PR and getting press, or even suggest the right PR group so when we raise funds we’ll have folks to work with
– Be a part of our NYC film crew (camera, audio, produce, style, still photographer, PA, etc), suggest and connect us with folks to feature in the film.
– Contribute an article to this film blog
– Order the film in bulk for resale at an event, festival, in a store, etc. Order 10 or more DVDs or Blu-rays and get 2 free.
– Become an associate producer and contribute $1,000 or more to our production company, Things Are Changing Productions, LLC. for the second film, The Frequency of Love.
More Music + videos
Check out the 11th webisode of Sync Stories to learn more about Rॐ and the sequel. Contact us for a film treatment, if you’d like to know more. Listen to his music and watch the official music video for the song “Power” inspired by the Standing Rock Movement.