Update: We now have the working title (Time is Art: Currency of Love) for the film and plan to launch a small crowdfunding campaign in July of 2018 in order to shoot the opening sequences of the film in the Catskills Mountains in New York. Become one of our partners and offer perks, host screenings and more so we can raise funds for the sequel!
More about the sequel….
Riding the wave of excitement, screenings around the world and an overwhelmingly positive response to the first film with Jennifer Palmer aka @True, we have starting working on the sequel. Inspired by synchronicity and the works of the great philosophers, the film follows self-proclaimed Chrononaut, Omboy Rॐ aka Rommel Din-Chong. Rommel (Blue Cosmic Monkey) is curious about the origins of the human race and understanding what it means to be a galactic citizen. He wants to share the power of recognizing synchronicity, the information from the Law of Time, with the world and inspire his alchemical music. He believes food is medicine and sound healing can be very powerful. Like most radical thinkers, his family and society at large have trouble understanding him (ie, they think he’s crazy). Like many others who believe in living in harmony with nature and natural time, every day he has trouble making sense of an increasingly upside down world. Will he make an impact and find his own way?
In partnership with the Law of Time Foundation, Stephanie South, will make appearances as well as a host of other enlightening artists and scholars. Like the first film, the filmmakers use synchronicity to connect the dots and guide the creative process.
Check out the 11th webisode of Sync Stories to learn more about Rॐ and the sequel. Contact us for a film treatment, if you’d like to know more. Listen to his music and watch the official music video for the song “Power” inspired by the Standing Rock Movement.
How can you help us complete the second film?
– Get the ‘True Seekers’ Package which is the movie on demand + film soundtrack on Blu-ray, DVD + Video On Demand here and gift it to friends to help spread the word. More info here on how to gift the film here.
– Contribute artwork for t-shirt designs
– Help us with a Kickstarter or Pledge Music campaign (we ran two crowdfunding campaigns to fund the making of part 1).
– Contribute music to the soundtrack/music library (provide a dropbox link)
– Write a review of the film. Reach out to us for a screener.
– Help us share the film on Amazon (Available 1/11/18)
– Help us add subtitles. You can do this with Youtube, which exports a SRT file. The film is currently translated into French, Portuguese and Russian but we don’t have the time to create the subtitles (we did the spanish translations manually).
– Share the updated trailer and our screenings on social media
– Host a screening in a theater in the US, Australia, or New Zealand via Tugg or in your community
– Help with PR and getting press, or even suggest the right PR group so when we raise funds we’ll have folks to work with
– Be a part of our NYC film crew (camera, audio, produce, style, still photographer, PA, etc), suggest and connect us with folks to feature in the film.
– Contribute an article to this film blog
– Order the film in bulk for resale at an event, festival, in a store, etc. Order 10 or more DVDs or Blu-rays and get 2 free.
– Become an associate producer and contribute $1,000 or more to our production company, Things Are Changing Productions, LLC.