The vision for the Time is Art Series is always evolving. We received a tremendous amount of information and inspiration around 2012 that resulted in the creation of a documentary film and a screenplay. Currently we are working on part 2 of the series. We also envision a potential trilogy which includes a third film that is scripted but still ties together many of the same concepts explored throughout the series. An anonymous person reached out to us through encrypted emails after seeing the first film and they shared their incredible story. This inspired the screenplay. With your support and support from the higher forces we hope to one day complete the Time is Art trilogy in the near future.
Update 6/2018: We now have a working title “Time is Art: The Frequency of Love” for the second project and would like to launch a kickstarter crowdfunding campaign in July-Aug of 2019. This summer we are shooting scenes in the Catskills & the Berkshires.
More about the sequel….
Riding the wave of excitement, screenings around the world and an overwhelmingly positive response to the first film with Jennifer Palmer aka @True, we have starting working on, wait for it… another film. We just couldn’t stop with one Time is Art film, so down the rabbit whole we go.
The second film in the series follows self-proclaimed chrononaut, rapper & lyricist, Omboy Rॐ aka Rommel Din-Chong. He believes food is medicine and sound healing is the key to living a balanced, high vibrational lifestyle. Like many other radical beings, his family and society at large have trouble understanding him. Some of the subjects he’ll explore are synchronicity, the love frequency in sound healing and music, permaculture, the corruption of the music industry and commercial hip-hop, Cosmic History and Galactic Time, suppressed ancient teachings, the power of public art/street art, Dreamtime and even Afrofuturism.
How can you help us complete the second film?
– Write a short view of the film on here, IMDB and on Amazon.
– Become a TAC Productions partner and offer perks for a Kickstarter or Indiegogo campaign (we ran two crowdfunding campaigns to fund the making of part 1).
– Contribute music to the soundtrack/music library (provide a dropbox link)
– Write an official review of the film for your publication or blog. Reach out to us for a screener.
– Buy or rent the film on Amazon & write a film review! (US & UK only)
– Share the updated trailer and our screenings on social media
– Host a screening in a theater in the US, Australia, or New Zealand via Tugg or in your community
– Help with PR and getting press, or even suggest the right PR group so when we raise funds we’ll have folks to work with
– Be a part of our NYC film crew (camera, audio, produce, style, still photographer, PA, etc), suggest and connect us with folks to feature in the film.
– Contribute an article to this film blog
– Order the film in bulk for resale at an event, festival, in a store, etc. Order 10 or more DVDs or Blu-rays and get 2 free.
– Become an associate producer and contribute $1,000 or more to our production company, Things Are Changing Productions, LLC.
More Music + videos
Check out the 11th webisode of Sync Stories to learn more about Rॐ and the sequel. Contact us for a film treatment, if you’d like to know more. Listen to his music and watch the official music video for the song “Power” inspired by the Standing Rock Movement.