88 minute High Definition movie + all 5 bonus scenes and interviews with Simon G. Powell, Jill Purce, Nina Elshof, Graham Hancock and Rupert Sheldrake.
“A non-linear cinematic meditation with the spirit of Samsara/Baraka, and a narrative that breaks opens your heart and frees your mind — this is multi-sensory storytelling at its finest. The film’s transmedia approach makes it simultaneously unique/timeless, and truly allows you “see with your heart what was once invisible.” – Jennifer Sodini via Collective Evolution
“In moving away from a materialistic way of living to one that’s inherently more focused on expressing our innate creativity, we’re witnessing a significant paradigm shift in which the prevailing thinking is changing from the notion that “time is money” to, as the film’s title suggests, “Time is Art.” – New Consciousness Review
“Our greatest hope for emerging from these turbulent times seems to be a combination of imagination, collaboration, and technology fused with spiritual purpose. The film Time is Art, Synchronicity and the Collective Dream is a great example of this.” – Jacob Devenay via Uplift Connect
88 minute high definition movie + bonus scenes:
– Interview with Simon G. Powell “Synchronicity and Self-Organization” (21 min)
– Bonus scene with Jill Purce “Voice as a Spiritual Medium” (13 min)
– Bonus scene with Rupert Sheldrake “Synchronicity & Telepathy” (23 min)
– Bonus scene with Nina Elshof “Power Places” (12 min)
– Extended scene with Graham Hancock (19 min)
Get Dream Circle/Soul Technology
on CD when you order the film
on DVD or Blu-ray!