It’s really freaky sometimes but it’s also a glimpse of what lies beneath our senses. This World, well…our material World, isn’t perfect. Although, almost everything on Earth is made in a way to convince us, that material world is the only truth, there are some moments when we realize that there is so much more. This is the time of synchronicities, a time of Magical Awakening.
Synchronicities and Carl Jung
Synchronicity is a concept, first introduced by analytical psychologist Carl Jung, which holds that events are “meaningful coincidences” if they occur with no causal relationship yet seem to be meaningfully related.
Roderick Main, in ‘Jung on Synchronicity and the Paranormal‘ stated very clearly that : “The culmination of Jung’s lifelong engagement with the paranormal is his theory of synchronicity, the view that the structure of reality includes a principle of acausal connection which manifests itself most conspicuously in the form of meaningful coincidences. Difficult, flawed, prone to misrepresentation, this theory none the less remains one of the most suggestive attempts yet made to bring the paranormal within the bounds of intelligibility. It has been found relevant by psychotherapists, parapsychologists, researchers of spiritual experience and a growing number of non-specialists. Indeed, Jung’s writings in this area form an excellent general introduction to the whole field of the paranormal.”
3 Reasons Why We Should NEVER Ignore Synchronicities
- Synchronicities are the moments when our Higher Self attempts to establish a magical connection. It’s the moment we actually get a taste of our divine nature. When this happens, our cells and our astral bodies are synchronized with the universe and therefore we channel very important messages for us and our lives the ones we love. Messages we cannot receive in another way.
- It’s a window of opportunity. When synchronicities happen, we probably get this very intense feeling when time bends. It bends so we can have the time to act and connect more.
- They don’t happen often if we neglect them. We should focus on this signal to magnify its effect.
So let’s get to the chase. Which are the most common and powerful synchronicities?
Numbers are the patterns this world is made of. Universe frequently loves to talk to us via numbers and numerology. Do you often see the same number all over you? Is your clock always showing the same number? If you feel hunted by a repeating number you may experience an extremely powerful synchronicity. Here’s a guide.
- What to do if numbers haunt you: If that’s true then you should probably memorize this number and look for the answer that’s probably implied within the digits.
Animals are agents of our Mother Earth. Every species vibrate on a special frequency. When time is right, animals are attracted by cosmic signals, attracting them to special places only to deliver a message. Some animals are harbingers of doom or divine intervention. Here’s a guide of Animal presence.
Moreover, animals may perform mannerisms or moving patterns, which may form a special kind of symbols or runes.
- What to do if animals follow you: If certain animals seem to be attracted by your presence you may want to contact the Totem Animal of this species and ask why is this happening.
- What to do if animals form certain patterns: If this happens memorize the talisman and look for its meaning!
3. Experiencing Déjà-Vu
Déjà-Vu is this feeling when you somehow have lived this exact moment again! This may be a loophole to contact your Higher Self and your Guardian Angel. It’s NO coincidence. On the Contrary, you are Just getting Synchronized with your Magical Powers, experiencing an amazing moment of truth!
- What to do if you have a Déjà-Vu: Meditate right Now! If possible, stop what you are doing and go to a meditative state. Ask Yourself (your Higher Self) why are you feeling this? If you pay attention to this feeling, Déjà-Vu will come back again! I’ve actually experience a 30minutes Déjà-Vu, knowing EXACTLY what is going to happen, before actually happening! You can do it!
4. Thinking of Someone and then seeing him/her or receiving a phone call
This is an amazing synchronicity. It’s been a while since you last talked to Mary. By against all odds, you are somehow thinking of her! Then, right after a while, you actually greet her in the streets or you receive a call or text from her! Coincidence? No of course not. Do you know what are chances for this to happen? Believe me, it’s more possible to win the lottery.
But why is this happening? Probably because you developed a strong telepathic link which actually led to this amazing communication, attracting each other.
- What to do if this happens: You should probably start trying to develop your telepathic abilities. Moreover, you should try to figure out, why did this happen with this person. What does this person symbolizes for you? Could this be an omen?
5. Thinking of an Old Song and then immediately listening to it
What an odd situation. Again, this is extremely ‘lucky’ because the chances to win the lottery are of course higher. It is no coincidence.
But why does this happen? Maybe because you start to develop prophetic abilities, receiving glances of the future. You are probably extremely intuitive and this power is expressed this way, so you can take it seriously, without any doubt!
- What to do: If this happens, HAVE FUN WITH THE SONG! Show the universe how much you appreciate it! Send a grateful message. When the song is gone, go to a meditative state and ask your Higher Self what did this mean. Is the song an omen trying to prepare you for something that’s coming? Maybe it’s an advice? Keep of asking for signs! Here’s a guide!
6. Hearing the Answer to a Question that bothers you from a Random Stranger
You are bothered by something yet you don’t know what’s the right answer. And then, someone is saying something on the phone, which you accidentally happen to hear! Could what he just said be the answer to your Question?
It’s very common to receive a solution from a random stranger who is accidentally speaking to his friend or saying something on the phone. They say that God(s) works in mysterious ways. This might be a divine intervention, this might be the ‘voice of God’ speaking to you directly.
- What to do: If this happens, try to remember the conversation. Observe what is happening around this stranger. What is s/he wearing? Memorize the message and the colors which may actually serve as messengers. Here’s a guide for Color Messages.
7. Something Reminds you of Dream you had Last Night
Throughout human history, it’s extremely common to receive divine messages via Dream World. Many prophets or Saints had the ability to foresee the future through important dreams.
- What to do if this happens: To access the Realm of Dreams requires patience and practice. However, if something like this happens you need to write it down and begin a Dreamjournal. This will help you monitor your experiences in the Dream World which may actually be much more meaningful that you might think. See here how to do so.