Riding the wave of excitement and an overwhelmingly positive response to the first film, we have already begun working on the second documentary film in the series titled, ‘Time is Art: When the Grandmothers Speak’.
For part two of the series, inspired by the Hopi prophecy, “When the grandmothers speak the earth with be healed”, the film follows Rome, a young artist who seeks to discover the ancient divine feminine teachings which have been repressed for thousands of years. He is looking to the elders and teachers of ancient wisdom to expand his consciousness, understand what it means to be a galactic citizen, and inspire his music. Like the first film, we use synchronicity to allow us to connect the dots and guide the filmmaking process.
In partnership with the Law of Time Foundation, Stephanie South will be featured as well as a host of other enlightening artists and scholars.
How can you help us complete the second film?
– Contribute artwork (for example, we need new title artwork for the second film)
– Contribute music to the soundtrack/music library (provide a dropbox link)
– Write a review of the film. Reach out to us for a screener.
– Share the trailer and our screenings on social media
– Host a screening in a theater in the US, Australia, or New Zealand via Tugg or in your community
– Help with PR and getting press
– Be a part of our NYC film crew (camera, audio, style, still photographer, PA, etc)
– Contribute an article to this film blog
– Order the film in bulk for resale at an event, festival, in a store, to gift friends, etc. Order 10 or more DVDs ($15 each) or Blu-rays ($25 each) and get 2 free.